<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11960837\x26blogName\x3d%22Equipian%22\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3992612558053553490', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

"Equipian"

..Equipment for Life.. since 2005.. Welcome to Equipian, our previews, views and reviews! enjoy!

Tiger wins again!

Img 348 10568.Jpg&Obj=Iip,1.0&Wid=208&Hei=208&Rgn=0.1133,0.0586,0.8022,0

Last weekend, Tiger Woods won again at the World Golf Championship - American Express Championship. he did it with the help of the same trusty equipment from NIKE. this goes to show that equipment is not everything. his win came because of his hot putter.
so changing to popular new equipment is not always the best choice. in fact, i've been using the same putter all my life. the Odyssey dual force 220 blade putter is my one and only. it has seen me shoot 120 to scratch. it has gone from america to asia to australia and back. it has been re-gripped several times but it has never let me down. Unfortunately, this was never a popular putter so good luck finding it anywhere. i had a hard time just finding a photo for it. nevertheless, this clean-faced bladed putter with a dual force insert has great feel. it looks a lot like the old blade putters of Titleist Bulls eye, but they feel totally different. the 220 is balanced, no cut out, but feels soft. the insert works for anything from cheap distance balls to the pro V1's. the toe is square and allows some very creative things to happen. my club is a bit blackened now and getting chipped in certain spots, but luckily i have two of the exact same club. can't say i didn't try others. i've used titleist studio putters, scotty cameron's, nike's, callaway (same company as odyssey now) and many other lesser known brands. sometimes when a design is perfect, there's little need to change it. [equipbug]
Df-220-100
photos courtesy of www.callawaygolfpreowned.com and www.tigerwoods.com

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:30 AM

Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. Blogger I love your blog. I had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on golf equipment company and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don’t know how I came across Equipian but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don’t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to golf equipment company. I am almost finished with it. Great job.
p.s some very good points on your blog    



12:24 PM

What up Blogger! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on golf equipment putter for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though Equipian isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at golf equipment putter. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at golf equipment putter. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job.    



2:42 PM

Hey this blog is not about golf equipment las vegas. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on golf equipment las vegas and it brought me to your blog on Equipian. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Blogger and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)    



» Post a Comment