<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11960837\x26blogName\x3d%22Equipian%22\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3992612558053553490', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

"Equipian"

..Equipment for Life.. since 2005.. Welcome to Equipian, our previews, views and reviews! enjoy!

I Cleaner

After reading equipbug's article on the icleaner, it has inspired me to use something else to smooth out my very very scratched black nano. SHOE POLISH! I ordered the invisible shields for my nano yesterday and they should arrive sometime next week. But meanwhile, I have bought these crude plastic films that sticks onto the front and the back of the nano (much like the ones they use for LCD displays on cameras etc.). These plastic films are acceptable but the back ones are slightly smaller than I would have hoped for. And in order to smooth out the damage done so far to the surface, I used a tube of shoe polish (contains mink oil apparently) to clean the front and the back, and to my surprise, most minor scratches have disappeared, and it stopped it from being so statically charged that dust sticks right back on, so I can stick the plastic film on cleanly! [equipnote]


Polish

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:04 PM

wont it make ur nano stinky?    



11:21 PM

I know the nano is very small, but why would I put it anywhere near my nose? And this particular polish isn't smelly...    



1:08 AM

yeah.. shoe polish for shoes, iCleaner for iPod. haha. but i guess it could work too? smelly iPod.    



» Post a Comment