<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11960837\x26blogName\x3d%22Equipian%22\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://equipian.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3992612558053553490', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

"Equipian"

..Equipment for Life.. since 2005.. Welcome to Equipian, our previews, views and reviews! enjoy!

Viva Columbia!

There are coffeeshops and then there is COFFEE BEAN's (& tea leaves) Columbian Narino. The smell is coffee heaven. Nothing helps you wake up on the right side of the bed the way this brew can. The caffeine hit is just right, it won't knock me off my feet or turn me into a triathalon athelete, but it keeps a smile on my face and eyelids up where it should be in the mornings. It does not give me that bad aftertaste like some do and people wont be complaining they can smell fermented coffee coming from me from miles away. I have tried practically all the beans from this place and i keep turning back to my ol' faithful Columbian. Drinking it black in the mornings is also a good way to perk you right up. Remember, there is no such thing as strong coffee, just weak people! [equipmania]
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:51 PM

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of ping golf club equipment if you can't either check out my site ping golf club equipment    



6:49 PM

Great stuff on nicklaus golf equipment and I even bookmarked you! Of course I do have a similar page about nicklaus golf equipment    



4:27 AM

I've got a place just like that vw rim    



5:00 AM

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!    



12:20 PM

Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on womens golf equipment and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though Equipian is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at womens golf equipment. If you have the energy swing by womens golf equipment. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!    



6:48 AM

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding golf equipment closeouts and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Blogger your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on golf equipment closeouts was way off when compared to Equipian and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for golf equipment closeouts for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at golf equipment closeouts. You never know you may find some good deals!    



» Post a Comment